Slow Bike Tourism invites you to the Riviera Romagnola to cycle, sail and learn about precious environments unique for biodiversity and charm.
The route departing from Ravenna reaches the coast through pine forests and wetlands with stops for observation of the animal life and landscapes. To Marina Romea we are expected to board in a small boat (up to 8 pax) to visit the Pialassa Baiona, at dusk (about 2 hours of navigation).
Departure by bike
- at 14.00 from the Info Point in Piazzale Aldo Moro in Ravenna
- at 15.00 from the Punto Nolo Bici at Costa Paradiso in Lido Adriano
- at 15.30 from the IAT office in Punta Marina
- at 16.30 from Punto Nolo bici at Bar Timone in Marina di Ravenna.
Boarding at 17:30
- at 20:00 to Marina di Ravenna
- at 21:00 Lido Adriano
- at 21:30 Ravenna
DISTANCE: depending on the departure point. Max 45 km departing from Ravenna
SUITABLE FOR ALL: we go to the slowest step.
FLOORING: asphalt and dirt roads
CHILDREN: only if a parent is present and if they are used to cycle.
RECOMMENDED CLOTHING: cycling or comfortable clothes, trekking or gym shoes.
BICYCLE: in good condition, (wheels, tires and gearbox). Reserve air chamber.
WORKING FRONT AND REAR LIGHTS.